SKIRTS ARE BAE !

By vane-style - October 20, 2017

I love skirts, mostly because they cover me up when I've had a really heavy eating week ( which is almost all the time, lol ) and then they offer me great structural support when its time to slay. Now I know a lot of times finding a great bae skirt that offers comfort( not too tight ) structure ( shows off the shape ) and provides a perfect fit (length ) is not always easy to find in Lagos. Earlier this week I went about to a few designer stores and found these really cool skirts ( one for each of my style moods ) that will be perfect for you.



Skirt from @elvirajude


Skirt from @ktelagos


Skirt from


Skirt from @Elvirajude



Skirt from @zinkata store ( designer is @gozelgreen)

Are skirts bae for you like they are for me? let me know how you feel and if you visit any of the stores below, make sure to tag me so I can comment on how stylish you are.


Till next post ... Stay Stylish.

xoxo

V



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments