VANE TRAVELS 2017

By vane-style - July 14, 2017


I Love to travel and explore cities no matter how many times I've already been there. Why ? because there is always so much to take in that is never captured the first time.  This trip was all about Dubai and I knew instantly that I wanted my travel wardrobe to express a relaxed feel. 

Dubai weather is lovely but of course when I went, it was hot, not too hot but hot enough to burn you without sunscreen, so it was important I ensured I was covered up with clothing or creams to keep me protected. 

My stay in dubai was for 4 days and 5 nights so i packed 5 dresses, 2 kaftans , 2 swimsuits, 2 coverups, 1 silk pant set, 1 skirt and top, 1 pair of dark denim jeans an oversized scarf, a few pieces of jewellery, sneakers ( i traveled in ) and of course sun glasses and a oversized hat.  

For travel  I included pieces that were easily wearable like kaftan dresses from nigerian design houses Nakenohs ( @nakenohsblvd)  and Funke Adepoju ( @funkeadepoju ). Both ( on IG ) make lovely all weather wear that can easily be worn day or night, casual or dressy and most importantly would provide comfort without compromising on glamour . 


VANE TRAVEL TIP : Run through your days by writing down what you plan to do each day, select what you would like to wear and pair the pieces together, this will help eliminate over packing. 


















Has my post today been helpful? leave your comment or question and I'll answer. I will also share more details on my Youtube channel Vanestyle fashion fix coming back soon.

Till next post.  Stay stylish

xoxo

Veronica.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments