STRIPES AND MAKING IT WORK FOR YOU!!!

By vane-style - July 13, 2017

Hello! today's post is all about stripes. I have mentioned before that it's a wardrobe basic for so many reasons but most especially because it acts as a neutral when pairing with other pieces.

It is one trend that never goes away. I always have fun working my stripes into my daily wear and I want you to have fun too. Don't be alarmed it's actually quite easy, below i show you 2 ways to work stripes. 


1. Stripes on stripes create interest and show that you're  confident. A tip to making it work is focusing on stripes in the same directional style. 

2.  Sometimes it's not always about being overdressed but smartly dressed and this tip is about looking for similar hues ( black ) with a fun punch of color to create a polished look . 



REMEMBER WITH STRIPES OR MONOCHROME A BIT OF COLOR IS ALL YOU NEED !


Has my post today been helpful ? leave your comment or question and i'll answer. I will also share more details on my Youtube channel Vanestyle fashion fix coming back soon.

Till next post.  Stay stylish

xoxo

Veronica. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments